Saturday, 1 March 2014

-.- I Hate BullyScamLieHackPlanet.

Right. I want to tell you some much needed information: MovieStarPlanet (MSP) is a virtual website that encourages young children to dress up like young adults in a club. The age recommended for MovieStarPlanet is 8-15. I myself am 10, and find this website completely inappropriate for that age group.

The amount of bullying, scamming and rude forums on MovieStarPlanet is appalling. My friend Bella is being bullied by these two users: doga500 and SwaggySwaggerlol. I will show you examples of their behaviour, all these pictures are by the snipping tool and are by me. Personally I think they are just stupid and should have their IP adresses locked out forever.
Doga used to be my best friend.
Obviously not a very good one!
Girl, get your facts right. Bella is innocent, I suggest you take down those posts
on Bella's wall immediately.
She is making false accusations that Bella called her a cunt.

1 comment:

  1. I never called either of them that word. I don't really ever use that word

    ReplyDelete